YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE TOMORROW BETTER

on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - No comments:

Usher Raymond
Haters,without them, you wouldn't be here.
Fans, without them, you wouldn't be were you are.

Haters:

Having
Anger
Towards
Everyone
Reaching
Success

They are bullies, cuz a friend wouldn't say, "I hate you"ONLY a bully.
Everyone in there life gets bullied.
Stand up to them.
Tell them that you've had enough
You don't care if they say I hate you
Its there loss, they'll end up living alone,having to start their life all over again.
Finding a home in the park.
Like Justin Bieber said,
" I know there's sunshine beyond that rain, I know there's good times beyond that pain"
Why do you hate Justin bieber? Selena Gomez? They tried hard to live their dream, just like you would. You might say,
"If I were famous, I wouldn't care about haters"
But its not just 100 or 500, its like 100,000 1,000,000, but even more fans. You cant just shake it off, cuz its on twitter, facebook, youtube. Have mean people saying," I hate you" Like Harry Styles said, " I see 3 people say Your amazing, you don't say, 'why do they say i am amazing,' you guess they say that because they're fans, but then you see 1 that says,'i hate you,' then you ask,' why do you hate me? what did i do?'' he started CRYING!!!! HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT!! it hurts when someone is bullied. It feels like if someone wants you to stop living, its not nice, cuz if YOU were bullied you wouldn't like it, having to sit at loosing alone, crying at night, thinking,' why do they make me feel so sad, just because i am smart, or i am dumb, or even because of the way you dress, if you were being you, and someone said "nice shirt" and laughed, you know they're making you feel bad, that's when you say, "well i like this shirt, its my favoriote shirt, thank you very much' they will be annoyed, tell someone if it keeps going. 
Don't let bully's win, good should ALWAYS win, not matter if super powers aren't real.
Words are your super power.





Tagged as:
Unknown About Unknown

“You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me.” Get the latest entertainment updates from Best Hope Media or call +255 655 987 588

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Like, share and send to friends