CAR MADE OF BASKET FOUND IN NIGERIA

on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 1 comment:



The car was sighted in Ibandan, I was so speechless when I saw this Picture. Creativity at its peak. Thumbs up to whoever did this.

Tagged as:
Unknown About Unknown

“You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me.” Get the latest entertainment updates from Best Hope Media or call +255 655 987 588

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

1 comment:

  1. Great information. Lucky mе I сame across youг sitе
    by accident (stumbleupon). I havе ѕaved as a
    favorite for later! http://www.tlcsaѵingѕ.
    сο.uk
    Visit my weblog : join utility warehouse

    ReplyDelete

Like, share and send to friends