JACKIE CHAN NAMED THE MEN OF THE YEAR IN A ONE STYLE MAGAZINE IN CHINA

on Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 2 comments:

Jackie graced the cover of the special "Men of the Year" issue of Harper's Bazaar Men's Style magazine in China.
Jackie graced the cover of the special "Men of the Year" issue of Harper's Bazaar Men's Style magazine in China.

Tagged as:
Unknown About Unknown

“You have no idea how much the last few days have meant to me," I began. "Meeting you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me.” Get the latest entertainment updates from Best Hope Media or call +255 655 987 588

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

2 comments:

  1. [url=http://pozzdravlenie.ru/]звуковые открытки[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a
    fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads super
    fast for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!
    Visit my blog - http://naturalboobjobs.com

    ReplyDelete

Like, share and send to friends